Hello Leif,

Friday, June 20, 2003, 6:08:17 PM, you wrote:
> One, for each account I would set the check messages every n minutes
> to differing times. So one set of four mail accounts to check every 3
> minutes, another set every 5 minutes, 7, 11, 13, 17.

I think this should be a short-term solution. And, that a more
permanent solution be implemented in the next version of TB (1.63). In
example, have an option so that the check messages is done
sequentially. This is probably a scenario that either wasn't thought
of at design time and/or nobody reported before.

 Daniel Rail
 Senior System Engineer
 ACCRA Group Inc. (www.accra.ca)
 ACCRA Med Software Inc. (www.filopto.com)