> permanent solution be implemented in the next version of TB (1.63). In
> example, have an option so that the check messages is done
> sequentially. This is probably a scenario that either wasn't thought
> of at design time and/or nobody reported before.

YIPPEE!!!  I have been hoping this problem would get resolved!!  So now I am
anxious to get 1.63.

Hopefully, there will also be a way to stop/toggle off the email checking
routine for when something is locked up and the bat just errors out on all the
accounts...

Scott
Windows 2000
The Bat 1.62r
Popfile Spam Filter http://popfile.sourceforge.net/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Original message text=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=