>> Sorry Leif but this will not work. Cause 3 * 5 = 15.

True - it would be impossible to set up a scheme with
periodic checking where accounts never check at the same
time.

> At any rate, aliasing is the better solution for all but
> the extreme purposes.

I do the same - several aliases and one account. The only
thing I don't like is when I'm not at my machine and I check
via the web - my mailbox has hundreds of messages and it's
hard to see what's important.

I suppose the ideal solution would be to have two boxes -
one for personal mail and one for groups and newsletters and
such.

It's nice only having to worry about one account, but
unfortunately, not everyone can do this :/

--
Ravi (http://shell-shocked.org)

"Lottery: A tax on people who don't understand statistics.".