Allie

On Wednesday, July 9, 2003, 8:09:21 AM, you wrote:
> Robin Anson, [RA] wrote:
>
RA>> However recently the problem has become worse. I have set up a group
RA>> of 8 people in one of my address books and each day I find the
RA>> autocomplete function is unable to find one of these entries. The
RA>> strange thing is that autocomplete had no problem finding the exact
RA>> same entry previously.
>
> I've seen this on the odd occasion.
>
> Each time, I noted that the e-mail address was duplicated in the entries
> properties. I delete one of them and am back in business. I haven't been
> able to tell what causes the duplication.

Hmm, in my case each of the address book entries (that can't be found
by autocomplete) looks fine and when I re-enter it I enter exactly the
same details. However it is true that duplicating the address book
entry (eg copying it to another address book and then moving it back
again) does _not_ resolve the problem.

Robin

--
Robin Anson
Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600