          recipients when attempting to select recipients from the
          addressbook.  Please keep in mind that I am doing this from
          the keybord which, in and of itself may be the problem.

          #1 I hit ctrl-n to open a new message.

          #2 I click on the little icon next to the to: field which
          opens up the addressbook (the screen reader has special
          commands which enable me to manipulate the mouse pointer to
          icons).

          #3 I hit tab until I come to a listing of all addresses in
          my book.

          #4 As I arrow down the listing, all addresses are getting
          selected.  I tried hitting space on the specific people I
          want selected, but that didn't seem to do anything.  Also, I
          see that there is another list, but it's always empty.
          In addition, none of the buttons read with the screen reader, so
          I'm not sure what they are.

          Perhaps there's another way to go about addressing a message
          to multiple recipients?

          Any help greatly appreciated.
 Steve                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]