Hello Allie,

AM> Yes. I'm assuming now that the focus is in the list of addresses on the
AM> left side.

Not sure as the damn screen reader doesn't tell me if what I'm looking
at is on the right or left.  I'll have someone take a look at the
monitor and will get back to you on that.  For now, let's assume
you're right.

SMS>> #4 As I arrow down the listing, all addresses are getting selected.

AM> Hmmm. This shouldn't be the case. I don't see that here.

Essentially, if I hit my down arrow and then tab to OK, all the
addresses my arrow passed over get inserted into the to: field.  talk
about strange.

AM> Hitting arrow down just changes the address selected down the list.

Is there somesort of default I may have somehow inadvertently changed?

SMS>> I tried hitting space on the specific people I want selected, but
SMS>> that didn't seem to do anything.

AM> Hitting space should actually add the address to the field on the right.
AM> The field on the right contains the messages that will be added to the
AM> To: CC: BCC: fields when you hit <enter> to close the Address Picker.

That box, assuming it's the other one I eventually tab to never gets
filled in.  From what you're describing though, the address picker
isn't working the way it's supposed to.

SMS>> In addition, none of the buttons read with the screen reader, so
SMS>> I'm not sure what they are.

AM> Uhh. Sorry to hear that. I think you'd make a valuable member of TBBETA.
AM> Have you thought of joining to give your input?

I'd love to join, but have no idea how.  I've also heard mention of a
wish list, but don't know how to contribute to that either.  I
purchased the bat on Monday and received my registration info today.
 I'm not sure if, with this info, I am now able to contribute to the
 wish list?

AM> You could try the address auto-complete.

AM> To be sure that this is working, go to the Options menu and select
AM> Preferences. Hit the System tab in the preferences configuration panel.
AM> At the top there's the AutoComplete. You can set it to All Address Books
AM> or History + Address Book.

That seems to work, however, when I hit , 'comma' and then begin
typing the next address, the first reverts back to the portion I had
typed.  I'm probably doing this wrong, so will go back and check.

AM> In the To: field, just type the first few characters of the address and
AM> wait for the autocompletion. If the autocompleted address isn't correct,
AM> hit CTRL+= and CTRL+- to toggle the various possibilites. When the
AM> correct one is chosen, hit the right arrow, then type a comma and a
AM> space, then go again with the next address..

Yep, looks like I was in fact doing the autocomplete incorrectly.
After writing this mail, I'll go back and try it again.

AM> I do this for two to three addresses. I don't do it with more since this
AM> method is problematic when adding addresses to the point where the
AM> addresses go beyond the limit of the To: field. The line will not scroll
AM> to the left automatically so you can't tell what's happening.

I wonder if that's being addressed in the beta?  I could definitely
see where that would be problematic.

AM> I hope this helps.

It sure does, I'll play around with it a bit.

Steve