Hello Allie,

BM>> How does one get to the address book picker from the keyboard? I've
BM>> looked around and don't see a way.

AM> Shift-Enter will get you there.

You know what?  If I hit shft-enter, everything works fine meaning, I
can select addresses with the spacebar.  Only when
I attempt to click the icon do things act screwy.  Not sure why
shft-enter works with the screen reader, but the important thing is
that it does!!!  BTW, I still can't figure out which button is which,
but I can trial and error it and can then label each button with the
screen reader.

Steve