Hello Steve,

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:11:16 -0400 GMT (25/07/03, 21:11 +0700 GMT),
Steve M. Sawczyn wrote:

MW>> Pressing Tab once gets me to the right box. The pressing space when
MW>> I've selected the proper addressee adds that person to the recipient
MW>> box on the right. Not sure why the space bar trick isn't working for
MW>> you. A double-click should also add a recipient.

> I wonder if they've changed the order of fields in the beta?

When I tab through the dialog, the buttons are highlighted in a
different order than they appear visually.

I don't run the current beta, but there is a chance they have fixed
this, and each tabbing now takes you to the next botton, which is
correct.

I am copying this to the beta list, as this is more an issue to be
discussed over there.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't
either.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM