Hi Steve,
In a message with mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 On 24 Jul 2003 22:25:17  (my local time 25 jul 2003 04:25:17), you
typed:

SMS> BTW, I still can't figure out which button is which,
SMS> but I can trial and error it and can then label each button with the
SMS> screen reader.

Have you tried setting punktuation of your screen reader to "all"? The
buttons are labeled with "less than" and "greater than" symbols, and
if the punctuation is set to "none" or so, the characters don't get
read.
Just a thought.

/Krister mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This mail brought to you by The bat! V1.63 Beta/10, on Windows XP 5 1 build 2600
Pgp keys available here:
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]