Hi Steve,
In a message with mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 On 25 Jul 2003 10:11:16  (my local time 16:11:16), you typed:

MW>> Pressing Tab once gets me to the right box. The pressing space when
MW>> I've selected the proper addressee adds that person to the recipient
MW>> box on the right. Not sure why the space bar trick isn't working for
MW>> you. A double-click should also add a recipient.

SMS> I wonder if they've changed the order of fields in the beta?

Another question is if the screen reader for one strange reason or
another doesn't go to the fields in the order that they are presented
on the screen? Btw, the spacebar-trick didn't work for me either using
tb beta 10 of v1.6.3 with Hal 5.20 under Win XP pro.

/Krister mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This mail brought to you by The bat! V1.63 Beta/10, on Windows XP 5 1 build 2600
Pgp keys available here:
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]