Steve-

Friday, July 25, 2003, 9:32:21 AM, you wrote:

>> I wonder if they've changed the order of fields in the beta?

I just checked and the tab order seems to be more or less the same in
1.63 beta 7 and 1.53t. The major difference at first glance is that
the initial tab placement is different - it's in the search box in the
beta and in the address book selector in the earlier release. But in
either case pressing the tab key once gets me to the contact list.

Past that point the tab order is a bit non-intuitive in either version.

-Mark Wieder

 Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2