Hello Thomas,

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:23:11 +0700 GMT (28/07/03, 09:23 +0700 GMT),
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:08:37 -0400 GMT (28/07/03, 01:08 +0700 GMT),
> Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

TF>>> So I think TB should also keep the UIDs of message that have already
TF>>> been downloaded if you set "Delete from server".

>> I do not remember when the behaviour was changed (because that was not
>> added to the changelog), but I think it works this way even in the
>> (old) Beta you have.

> Thanks for the info. :-) I have just set one account from "leave on
> server" to "delete", and if I get I will try to manually break the
> internet connection during download next time there is a bunch of
> messages there. I will report back.

I am happy to confirm that it works (at least in this beta version I
run) as desired: If I set "Delete from Server" and I manually break
the connection in mid-transfer (so TB doesn't a chance to send the
QUIT command), already downloaded messages will not be doownloaded
again. :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Finally 21, and Legally Able to Do Everything I've Been Doing  Since
15.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM