Anthony G. Atkielski, [AGA] wrote:

AGA> Why is it that encrypt and sign upon completion don't seem to work
AGA> in 2.0.3?

It works here.

AGA> ... When I set these options, I get the usual PGP dialog upon
AGA> pressing the Send button, but after entering my pass phrase,
AGA> nothing else happens--the message is not signed or encrypted, and
AGA> it is not sent.

A dialog should appear for you to choose the key/s to encrypt to.

AGA> Am I doing something wrong?

Is it that the pgpkey selection window is appearing but that it's not in
focus?

If not then you could try again, but disable PGP/MIME when doing so.

What OS are you using?

--
 -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
PGPKeys: http://www.ac-martin.com/pgpkeys.html