Hi Allie,

On Saturday, October 25, 2003, at 9:10:44 PM PST, you wrote:

> Your setup sounds exactly like mine does. I'm at a loss as to what
> the problem is. I'll keep experimenting to see if I can reproduce
> the problem.

A small update (though nowhere near finished testing all
possibilities yet):

When I was first experimenting with the pgp/mime integration, I was
only attempting to send messages to myself (between my various
accounts). I did eventually find it possible to send both "encrypted"
and "encrypted & signed" messages with the expected and proper
pgp/mime characteristics...but only from certain accounts to certain
other accounts of mine. Then, I experimented with sending to other
users...

I've been able to consistently send properly formatted pgp/mime
encrypted and/or encrypted & signed messages to some people, and to
others, the results were inconsistent (sometimes working perfectly,
and other times, using apparently the same settings, the next message
would be sent to the very same user as an inline PGP encrypted
message). I still have no idea why these results are inconsistent, but
I'll keep trying to figure it out.

I'm  beginning to wonder if at least some of the problems I'm
experiencing have to do with how the integration deals with what it
finds (or doesn't find) on my PGP keyring, but as yet, I'm not ready
to form any particularly logical conclusions (of course, that may well
just be my inadequate brain at work! :-)).

--
Melissa

PGP public keys:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Body=Please%20send%20keys