Hello TBUDL,

  I have a telephone answering system on the computer that uses MAPI
  to send the message left on the answering machine to my e-mail
  address. I have set the option to use MAPI in Preferences, and when
  the e-mail is to be sent the program launches, but no message gets
  sent. How do I check to see why this is happening? Is there a way to
  check to see if MAPI works at all or if it just doesn't work with my
  answering machine program?

 Stuart                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]