On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 07:18:11PM -0700 or thereabouts, ~John & Marjorie~ wrote:
> Could someone please unsubscribe me from the list.

Only you can do that John, it really is not that difficult.  Just look at
hour headers for instructions.. You do know what headers are?

> I have tried to unsub threw the website, but it didn't do the job.
Perhaps you just did not do it properly.

> I have switched to using Microsoft Outlook XP.

That does not surprise me.  You really should stay with that, and I will
guarentee you worms, virii, and more trouble than you ever had with any
mailer.

> The Bat needs to work out some more of its display bugs as well as the
> ability to customize the Toolbars.
> The Graphics need to be changed desperately... The icons in the bat are
> ugly. Take a look at some of the icons in Outlook and Outlook
yep, icons, that's what makes up a superb email client.

> Express...for that matter, even check out Netscape's Icons, they are
> even a big improvement over the bats icons.

Icons do not sent mail, nor protect you against trouble.

> Keep up the good work guys, and use some of that money your making from
> registrations to hire a designer.

We can certainly see what is important for your mail client... It must be
pretty, all other features are meaningless..

> Oh, and one more thing... You might try a different name for the
> software... Such as "MailManager" by 'theBat'

Yah, having been in business for so many years, they should change a
marketing presence and awareness which took years to develop... Now that
makes sense.  You really sound like a perfect candidate for Outlook..
couldn't find a better match.

--
Gary