Hey mm,

My MUA believes 'The Bat! (v1.61) Personal' was used
to write [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 at 3:04:52 PM.

mM> Yah. Mine too. Mine's dated 1/29/2002 and it's 56K.

mM> Just checked Solar Maps once again and it's still calling Mozilla.

k, possibly we are looking at the wrong things here. What happens when
you pick a MailTo: link in your browser (is Mozilla your default?)?

A couple of days ago, I asked on the list why MailTo: links in Mozilla
would not call TB ([EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]), and I
got this resolution ([EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]).

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Flying with The Bat! eMail v1.61