Hi Marck,

Saturday, April 10, 2004, 8:45:55 PM, you wrote:
[SNIP]
> There is nothing else for which folder templates can be used that
> can't be covered and even improved upon using Address Book templates.
> There are "dangers" in using Folder Templates that are not there when
> you use AB templates.

Ok.  I want all my lists to work the same way. At the moment I'm used to
clicking on the sender's address in the header field if I want to reply
to the sender, and on the reply button if I want to reply to the list,
so I'm not too worried about doing it the wrong way with a Folder
Template.

However -- I'd like to try address templates. I can't find them in the
Help file.  This is probably because I'm looking in the wrong place, but
I also tried the archives and turned up too many pages to go through. Is
there a quick guide to these?  I've done a web search also and found a
bit, but I'm still unclear as to how I'd use these for my purpose (and
how to set a group one for my mailing list group)

Thanks.

Doug

--
Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
Submissions to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]