Hallo Paul,

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 06:55:33 -0400GMT (10-4-04, 12:55 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

PC> nice, I like that! I just used that for my list:
PC> %To=""%To="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Well, just keep in mind what i said in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

   NOTE THAT THIS IS DANGEROUS!!! Whenever you might want to reply off
   list (with a personal message) you can be very embarrassed or even
   financially duped (depending on the message) by sending a message
   to the list without intending to do so. Don't think that this won't
   happen to you, it will, it happens to everybody with folder
   templates hardcoding the intended recipient.

I thought I'd better mention it again before calling Marck's eternal
wrath over me.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.