Hallo Doug,

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 10:04:54 +0100GMT (10-4-04, 11:04 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

DW> I think I can live with this on the mailing lists I have in mind.
DW> Knowing what what I've done is wrong and why, thanks to your response,

Just be aware of the risk...

DW> I've just now put this in the reply template:
DW> %To="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

DW> But it's now going to both the sender and the list. How do I get rid of
DW> the sender's address?

Change it to:
%To=""%To="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

The first %To macro empties the To: header (see the help)

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.