Hallo Doug,

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 10:46:35 +0100GMT (10-4-04, 11:46 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

DW> Thanks. I've also now found the appropriate help file.  Now if I could
DW> figure out how to make the reply macro also capitalise the first letter
DW> of the recipient's name in "Hi %tofname".

From the same helpfile:

CAPITAL = "text"        Convert text to title case with a capitalised first letter for
every word in the string.
CAPITALFIRST = "text" or UCFIRST = "text"       Convert text to sentence case
capitalising the first character of the first word

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.