Hi John,

J> This can be avoided by installing another spam plug-in before doing
J> the upgrade.

Don't really wish to do that. I hope there'll be a fix for this
problem. I can live with it for some time ... usually the program is
started once a day or the number of times a reboot is necessary.

>> Also: could anybody using 2.10 try and create a virtual folder (I
>> picked one pointing to a physical folder with 3000+ messages) and then
>> try and delete it again ? Here it results in one or more 'access
>> violations' which seem to be benign in the sense that the
>> notifications can be clicked away without the program crashing.

J> No had a problem here. The only thing I can think of off hand is the
J> possibility that you're deleting the virtual folder before it's
J> completely processed the physical/source folder messages?

No, but I've tested it some more now - it's a pretty specific error:
It happens ONLY with 'Common Virtual Folder' and ONLY if it has been
created from the 'Virtual' tab in the folder list window .. (The one
that now holds 4 tabs: 'All', 'unread', 'virtual' and one with my
nickname). If I create the exact same common virtual folder from the
'all' tab there is no problem. Anyway, there isn't really a problem.
It just doesn't look so good.

--
Regards
Johnny Skaaning