Hi Dave,

JP>>>"Can't create folder c:\ProgramFiles\THEBAT!\Bayesit. Check that no
JP>>>file with such name exists or that access to the folder is
JP>>>allowed."

dcn> I had the same problem briefly myself, all I did was go to
dcn> preferences>plugins and remove the bayesit entry THEN I went
dcn> through preferences>plugins again but this time selected 'add'
dcn> and navigated to the new bayesit plugin, works here! ;-)

Hm. Can't get that to work. I've tried changing the directory too.
Works anyway if the Bayesit base directory is empty .. but as soon as
I do some spam/non-spam marking and the dictionary files get created,
I am back to square one with the startup problem. Are you sure your
Bayesit is actually working after you did that operation ?

I also tried completely removing TB, and change the mail directory to
somewhere else. As mentioned I also tried to have Bayesit in another
directory. Didn't help. Noticed also that the access flags on the
'base' directory inside the Bayesit folder has a greyed out 'read
only'. Maybe just the way it's supposed to, but what surprised me was
that I can't change it. Even when TB is not running?

--
Regards
Johnny Skaaning