G'day all.

I'm a LONG-term Agent user, (bought it when it was still .99 beta, the best part of a
decade ago), but I finally got too fed up with it, so I went looking for a different
client, and I've ended up here.

And despite the clear advantages that The Bat! has over Agent, I'm missing some of the
things that Agent did, although I've discovered a few of them in the last week or so,
despite the 'help' file, due to putting in a LOT of hours playing with it - and
reading this list :-)

Several things have got me really frustrated, and I'm hoping (and suspecting) that
I've just missed them along the way.

Threading - is it possible to get the program to only expand threads with unread
messages in them?

Is it possible to only show genuinely unread messages as unread, rather than all the
way from an unread message all the way back to the thread root?

In Agent, one-click browsing allows the use of the spacebar to move to the next unread
message - can this be done in The Bat!?

TIA

--

cheers, Mic (return address works)

Where were the animal rights people when Joe Camel was killed?