Hello Urban!

On Wednesday, June 09, 2004, 10:20 AM, you wrote:

MB>> Can anyone help me fix this? ...

U> I don't have a clue to what this can be, but the first thing that comes
U> to mind is to try changing the settings for "Use external viewer to open
U> attached images" (Options-Preferences-General).

Thanks for the suggestion. It seems to make no difference, in that the
attachment icon makes no response when double-clicked or when "Open"
is selected from the menu, whether the setting is for "Use external
viewer to open attached images" or not. These are all either jpegs or
documents in either Word doc format or rich text format.

All worked until yesterday. Either my interaction with attachments
received from a Mac operating system, or something Windows did in a
defrag two days ago now are my best suspects as to culprits. :)

Mary

The Bat! 2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1