Hallo ken,

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:53:18 -0500GMT (26-6-2004, 22:53 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

KG> I have searched and searched and cannot find the shortcut for Hiding
KG> or Showing the Mail Ticker.

Neither can I. And since there are shortcuts possible to hide/show the
connection centre, it should be on the same location, considering its
place on the preferences menu.

KG> Is it my imagination that a shortcut exists?

Might be, but as I've never used the ticker, I couldn't whether it has
been possible..

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.