Howdy Perry,

Monday, June 28, 2004, 11:44:04 AM, Perry wrotened:

MB>> Would one of you on this thread, or someone following this thread,
MB>> please put this as a BugTracker Wish List item? The site will not
MB>> accept me for posting there.

Perry>   Sorry that I can't comply with your wish.  I've been previously
Perry>   registered there before I installed a new hard disk with a different
Perry>   operating system, but now when I try to register, the page refuses to
Perry>   permit me to do so.  Perhaps I'm experiencing the same thing you are.

Perry>   Maybe someone else who is reading this thread will add it for us.

I  know  both  my  old username and password... still cant get in with
them. Now i use a different one.

--
Have Fun,

|>      |>
|>en is |\ohop

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

:Rohop:

crashing The Bat! v2.12 Beta/1
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1

Tech Support: your ISPs way of expressing their hatred towards you.