Hi Mary,

Sunday, June 27, 2004, 8:30:11 AM, you said about the possibility of
about the possibility of a special on-off type of shortcut key:

MB> Would one of you on this thread, or someone following this thread,
MB> please put this as a BugTracker Wish List item? The site will not
MB> accept me for posting there.

  Sorry that I can't comply with your wish.  I've been previously
  registered there before I installed a new hard disk with a different
  operating system, but now when I try to register, the page refuses to
  permit me to do so.  Perhaps I'm experiencing the same thing you are.

  Maybe someone else who is reading this thread will add it for us.

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1