Hello Perry!

On Sunday, June 27, 2004, 6:10 AM, you wrote:

PN>  From the UI side, I can see it as a simple question, "Set as toggle?",
PN>   in the Edit Shortcut Keys dialog to which the user would answer "yes
PN>   or no" when creating a shortcut. When answered in the affirmative, the
PN>   key would function as a toggle. What must take place behind the scenes
PN>   in the code to make that happen is unclear to me, but it SEEMS like it
PN>   would be possible.

Would one of you on this thread, or someone following this thread,
please put this as a BugTracker Wish List item? The site will not
accept me for posting there. It's an idea for a very, very useful
function, and I would like to have this.

Mary
:Mary:
The Bat! 2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1