Hello subscriber2list!

On Wednesday, July 07, 2004, 9:48 AM, you wrote:

s> I will be contacting RitLabs as I'm playing with a 10-day Trail
s> version here, but I do have a question.  If things don't get resolved
s> with them within the 10-day trail period, can I restore my previous
s> version, i.e., V2.00.nn?  Or am I S.O.L.?

I recall, I think, reading on a thread somewhere that you can revert
to previous versions of 2.00xx if you upgraded from a 2.00x
version--as you did.

Reverting back to a 1.xx from a 2.xx I recall as not being possible.
I'm going to do a Search in my personal archives for you about this in
just a sec.

Mary
:Mary:
The Bat! 2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1