Hello subscriber2list!

On Wednesday, July 07, 2004, 10:45 AM, you wrote:

s> Thanks again, Mary.  No problem, but if I disappear for awhile ... you
s> know why as it appears I may have been illegal according to their
s> EULA, but I'm good to go for another nine (9) days!  ...

I'm no lawyer! And I'm certainly not "turning you in"! Woe. Maybe the
language doesn't mean what I have read it to mean. :(

s> ... Still don't understand why the "How To Register" function
s> doesn't seem to work ... I would expect it to direct me to the
s> enumerated URL and I could go on from there. Oh well ...

Like all TB! problems, madly frustrating when first encountered,
simple when explained. So, who reading this thread has the necessary
explanation?  Anyone?

Mary
:Mary:
The Bat! 2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1