Hello Mary,

Wednesday, July 7, 2004, 11:40:24 AM, you wrote:

MB> Hello subscriber2list!

MB> On Wednesday, July 07, 2004, 10:28 AM, you wrote:

s>> Oooh, TY, TY, TY!  That's most gracious of you.  With all you already
s>> have on your plate, I really do appreciate your efforts!  I've got 9
s>> days left, so you have ... time!  :grin:  aaah, :gdr:  I'm hoping it
s>> gets resolved in a timely manner as I am finding V2.11.02 ... pretty
s>> nice overall, but I always do like a fall-back position, if possible!

MB> You will probably want to take your thanks back when you read my
MB> follow-up message to "Mary" on this thread! My commiserations to you.
MB> Anyway, I did try. :(

Yes, I got the message, but I still "thank you" for your efforts.  I
have no real problem with it overall, but do think the area of a
"gift" is something that has to be handled very carefully ... meaning,
if another person, say a wife or close friend, buys the software for
another person, they need to jump through a few hoops to do it right.
Now, many people are just not that savy per se as they are simply used
to buying "boxed" software, wrapping it up and giving it to the
intended recipient.  Yes, my situation is different and I have openly
stated the situation ... so I have no qualms ... don't totally agree,
but no qualms.  I think it is a good product, but fear it may be going
the Incredimail direction.

 subscriber2list