Hello Mary!

On Wednesday, July 07, 2004, 9:54 AM, you wrote:

MB> Hello subscriber2list!

s>> I will be contacting RitLabs as I'm playing with a 10-day Trail
s>> version here, but I do have a question.  If things don't get resolved
s>> with them within the 10-day trail period, can I restore my previous
s>> version, i.e., V2.00.nn?  Or am I S.O.L.?

MB> I recall, I think, reading on a thread somewhere that you can
MB> revert to previous versions of 2.00xx if you upgraded from a 2.00x
MB> version--as you did.

subscriber2list, I have not found that thread yet, but I did find the
following on Search in a post by Allie Martin to someone who wanted to
transfer his copy of The Bat! to his own new machine.

I think it is basically bad news for you. I think your best course
will be to buy The Bat! in your own name. Perhaps you can get someone
to give it to you for your birthday?  Just kidding.

But the EULA does seem to plainly forbid your friend to have given you
his copy.

Begin quote:

"Friday, February 13, 2004, 6:02:52 AM  (Fri, 13 Feb 2004 06:02:52 -0500)

,----- / From EULA \
| You are granted a non-exclusive licence to use the program on one
| computer at a time. The program may not be rented, leased or
| transferred. "

End quote.

Mary
:Mary:
The Bat! 2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1