Hallo Bill,

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:12:24 -0500GMT (14-7-2004, 22:12 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

BM> Yes, it's great for some things, like changing a header line. But,
BM> AFAIK, it can't add headers that I include at the beginning of a
BM> message (with, for example, tokens around them).  I had that
BM> functionality in PM Mail and miss it.

Well, why don't you add those headers with the %SetHeader and
%AddHeader macros in TB?
I'll be dumb or so, but why do you want to do that in a filter and not
in a template...

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.