Hello Bill,

Bill> Yes. An example of missing in-mail filtering is the lack of
Bill> functionality to clean up subject lines as email arrives (with
Bill> either an internal script or external program). An example of
Bill> out-mail filtering is the inability of, say, an external program
Bill> to add header lines based perhaps on the first line of message
Bill> text - handy for working with anonymous remailers for example.

Did you try X-ray for outbound?

--
Leif Gregory (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Tagline of the day:
Shh! I have to use my incomplete, divided attention here!

Using The Bat! 2.12.00 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB