On Wed 14-Jul-04 1:20pm -0400, Leif Gregory wrote:

> This has started going off-topic, please take it to PM or TBOT.

Well you're the moderator and I also hate to see all the talk of
preferences.  But this editor bug is near the top of my list of pet
peeves with TB!.  It falls right after the lack of in-mail and
out-mail filtering.

It's amazing that such a great email program can't handle simple text
reformatting.  At least it should permit seamless switching to and
from an external editor so we can reformat paragraphs.

Suppressing such discussions - such as how that can be done - does not
do Ritlabs any favor.

Bill