Hi Charles,

On Thursday, July 15, 2004 20:17 your local time, which was 19:17 my
local time, Charles Gerungan [CMG] wrote;

CW>> Hmm, didn't really want to join a mailing list to ask one question, but
CW>> should that be the only option, then so be it.

CMG> The experts on stunnel are there, and this is an stunnel issue, if that.

I'll join if I have to, but was hoping the knowledgeable people here at
TBUDL may be of help! :-)

CMG> Does your connection improve if you use another Mail User Agent (like
CMG> Thunderbird)?

I only use Thunderbird at work, not here at home. I don't really want to
install it here at home at the moment either as I'm keen for TB! to
perform and happy with the way Thunderbird works at work.

CMG> Does your connection improve if you use another mailserver (like
CMG> imap.anotherprovider.tld)?

I only have 1 IMAP account that I can connect to, so I'm kinda limited
with my options on this count.

I've just tried an alternative here tonight aswell;

1. I tried connecting to my IMAP server straight through SpamPal with no
TLS and therefore no stunnel.

This again causes a the disconnection.

Also, on closer inspection of the mail headers (F9), I notice that the
SpamPal headers are not added!?

Is this correct with IMAP, as all my mail through POP has both the
SpamPal and the baysian (SpamPal plug-in) headers added!?
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service
Pack 1