Hi Charles,

On Saturday, July 17, 2004 21:37 your local time, which was 20:37 my
local time, Charles Gerungan [CMG] wrote;

CMG> It did make sense. Did I make sense? That's why I asked you to see if
CMG> you could try with another IMAP account.

Unfortunately, I've only the one IMAP account. :-(

CMG> Alternatively, you could connect to your IMAP server with telnet and see
CMG> when it times out.

How would I go about doing this? Apologies, I heard Telnet mentioned all
the time, but never really got around to working out what it was used
for and how to use it.

Here's my opportunity I suppose!? :D
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service
Pack 1