Hi,

I've got a big problem with mails sent with TB : When I send an email to a
person with my TB, this person can see my computer name in the headers of the mail.
The problematic field is "Received:". I can accept that he can see my IP address to
avoid
piracy, but why my computer name? Imagine, if I'had named my computer with a joke
name,  I 'll have to change it because I send professional emails...

I 've done a test with a self sent email, and I can see this header !
My friend use TB to, but his mail I receive haven't his computer name in header
!

What 's wrong with my TB ?

--
WilWilWil (France)