Hello,

> I've got a big problem with mails sent with TB : When I send an
> email to a person with my TB, this person can see my computer name
> in the headers of the mail. The problematic field is "Received:". I
> can accept that he can see my IP address to avoid piracy, but why my
> computer name?

The Received field is not inserted by TB, but by a receiving server.
In your case, your ISP's SMTP server. It's possible that your
computer's name is part of the communication packet. I don't know if a
firewall makes a difference(probably it depends on the options that
are activated), but if you don't have one installed, give it a try.
Also, is it possible that you have NetBIOS enabled for the internet
TCP/IP connection?

> I 've done a test with a self sent email, and I can see this header
> ! My friend use TB to, but his mail I receive haven't his computer
> name in header !

Maybe he has something setup that hides his computer's name when
communicating on the internet.

> What 's wrong with my TB ?

Nothing.

 Daniel Rail