Wednesday, August 11, 2004, 3:22:29 PM, Plan9 wrote:

Plan9> Wednesday, August 11, 2004, 3:12:59 PM, Martin wrote:

Martin>> Is this a problem? You can see my machines FQDN is the header but I
Martin>> wouldn't have thought that was a security breach.

Plan9> I think what he is referring to is the name of the computer. See the
Plan9> headers of this reply from me and notice that it is from "brick" the
Plan9> name of my computer and then my IP. What if I had named my computer
Plan9> "big...." and "...." happened to be a little or a lot risque not
Plan9> expecting my computer name to be inserted into a mail message. :-D

Sorry about that.  Martin's message was in TBOT.  I replied and it
went to TBUDL.  :-(

--
Regards,
 Plan9