Wednesday, August 11, 2004, 3:12:59 PM, Martin wrote:

Martin> Is this a problem? You can see my machines FQDN is the header but I
Martin> wouldn't have thought that was a security breach.

I think what he is referring to is the name of the computer. See the
headers of this reply from me and notice that it is from "brick" the
name of my computer and then my IP. What if I had named my computer
"big...." and "...." happened to be a little or a lot risque not
expecting my computer name to be inserted into a mail message. :-D

--
Regards,
 Plan9