Hello WilWilWil,

Wednesday, August 11, 2004, 9:10:36 AM, you wrote:
W> I 've done a test with a self sent email, and I can see this header
W> ! My friend use TB to, but his mail I receive haven't his computer
W> name in header !

W> What 's wrong with my TB ?

It looks like you use your own SMTP server. I'd go through all the
config info for your SMTP software, because that's where the problem
is, not TB.

--
Leif Gregory (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Tagline of the day:
I used to be schizophrenic, but we're ok now.

Using The Bat! 2.13 "Lucky" Beta/4 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB