Thursday, September 30, 2004, 8:33:36 AM, you wrote:

MDP> Why would you do that?

MDP> You send messages *to* the list address. Add the list
MDP> address! Better still, put it in a group called
MDP> "lists" and define a single group template for all
MDP> them!

Won't work for me .. I don't know what Thorvald does, but
my sig file is different on all my lists .. you guys here
aren't interested in my sewing set up, and the fish people
don't care which version of Win I'm using, much less the
version of TB ;-)

I do generally use the same sig file for personal
correspondence from a particular list, but I also
occasionally use different accounts for personal
correspondence.

I think, though, that I might set up a few AB filters and
see how it goes ... if they override the folder filters,
that should be OK at least in some cases. If it
generalizes pretty well, I'll gradually shift it all over.

No way can I do it all at once, though ... it would take
hours.

--
Lynn

[EMAIL PROTECTED]    * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2
http://www.turriff.net

TBv.3.0.1 RC1
NT5 SP4