Dear Lynn,

@30-Sep-2004, 12:47 -0700 (30-Sep 20:47 UK time) Lynn [L] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

MDP>> You send messages *to* the list address. Add the list address!
MDP>> Better still, put it in a group called "lists" and define a
MDP>> single group template for all them!

L> Won't work for me .. I don't know what Thorvald does, but my sig
L> file is different on all my lists .. you guys here aren't
L> interested in my sewing set up, and the fish people don't care
L> which version of Win I'm using, much less the version of TB ;-)

I do this by putting each of these subscripts into Quick Templates. I
then put the name of the QT containing the list specific suffix in the
AB entry for each, in the phone number field. My signature then looks
like this:

%if:"%ABtoPhone"<>"":"%qinclude(%ABtoPhone)"%-
%qinclude(vsig)

That means a single template works for all lists and the lists that
need extras, get them.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.1 RC1 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2