Can anyone explain why it is that when I receive an email that appears to be HTML only
does TheBat! offer me an empty email? From what I can see it appears to be stripping
out the HTML code that would link externally and provides me with a stripped email of
everything except the headers.

I find this not the least bit annoyoing that TheBat has made the decision on my behalf
not to show me the content of these emails.

Please can anyone offer me a solution. I have today received an email from a friend
that has no content!
--
Morpheus
The Bat! 2.12.00 O/S Windows 2000 5