Hello Jeff Gaines & everyone else,

on 01-Apr-2005 at 12:05 you (Jeff Gaines) wrote:

> Has anybody any recommendations for an effective A/V product that will
> work unobtrusively in the background and check my incoming email?

Question is - why do you want to check incoming mail? Isn't it enough if a
malicious attachment is caught once you accidentally try to save/run it?
The filesystem realtime protection will catch it. Remember, we're using
TheBat (and not that other program where its enough to look at a message to
get infected by a virus).

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

A cookie store is a bad idea. Besides, the market research reports say
America likes crispy cookies, not soft and chewy cookies like you
make. -- Response to Debbi Fields' idea of starting Mrs. Fields'
Cookies.