Hello Jack!

On Friday, June 02, 2006, 6:39 PM, you wrote:

> I just accidently discovered that when I go to view/change folder
> properties, the dialog box is cut off on the right side. It's cut off
> at the point where only the left edge of the check boxes shows. The
> contents of the check boxes cannot be seen. When I expand the dialog
> box by dragging the right edge, the partial check boxes simply travel
> along with the edge of the dialog box, still never revealing their
> contents.

Change to 96 dpi or less, in
Windows/Desktop/Properties/Settings/Advanced. You should then find the
check boxes fully visible.

This is a known bug, going back about six weeks. It will most likely
get fixed in the next beta release, and then be available as fixed in
the next full release when that takes place.

See the issue report on Bug Tracker:
http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5817

The status of the issue is "Verify Fail." It is assigned to Stefan
Tanurkov.

Mary
The Bat! 3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2