Hello Maggie,

MM> Well, I should have left well enough alone. That remapping thing is
MM> like spaghetti. While attempting to re-map the Ctrl+Enter I somehow
MM> changed the size of the glyphs on the toolbar. Don't ask, I don't know
MM> how.

When  you go into customize and select the "Standard" container on the
left, you should see a dropdown box on the lower right side that gives
you  two  choices, "toolbar" or menu" icons. For large icons it should
say toolbar.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.86.03 ALPHA (beta) on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service