Hi

On Thursday 16 November 2006 at 2:02:11 AM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Maggie Meister wrote:

> I learned that while holding Ctrl Enter, the mail that's in
> focus is sent. Whoops!

Here, Ctrl Enter opens a reply to the message that's in focus and
Ctrl Enter when editing the reply sends it. Fortunately I have
"confirm immediate sending" selected in my account properties (-;

MFPA

Beware the deadly donkey falling slowly from the sky

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1